View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2015, 08:03 (Ref:3514712)   #21
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Yep, I couldn't get on to it properly to find out the actual session start time.
An awful new site.
It was showing a countdown to FP1 all day Friday before the new site came up which would have meant an 11pm FP1 practice start, which I calculated was early in Melbourne! Then I later realised it was 1.30 but couldn't resist staying up.

Mercedes are dominant, seemingly slightly more so than last year. Alonso has moved team at the wrong time. McLaren are going to be way down the grid for now.