View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2006, 19:31 (Ref:1591151)   #58
bigears
Racer

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
bigears should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Credits to Stuart Knibbs (and yes, I got permission to upload his photos!)

Shelagh, I have been planning to set up a website in tribute of the Birmingham Superprix but I am a bit concerned about my limited knowledge of making websites.

There was a book released in 1992 by Maureen Alcott and Geoff (the last name escapes me) and the book was titled "The Chequered History of the Birmingham Superprix."

I have been looking for a copy of the book to buy but you still can make a loan of the book from the Birmingham Central Library.

It is nice to know a lot of people are still interested to know about the BSP so that encourages me even further to get the time and resources to set up a website.

Lately, I have been emailing various people such as Allan McNish, John Cleland, Graham Goode (via his company) and some other non-British ex F3000 drivers.

I would still love to contact the British drivers but seems they have disappeared (e.g Gary Evans, Phil Andrews, Ross Hockenhull) but I will to contact the BRDC and BRSCC.

I might try to contact Andrew Marriott of CSS Promotions as it was his company that set up the BSP and did a lot of promotion work.