View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2017, 19:15 (Ref:3704825)   #81
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewaysFeltham View Post
Media business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Since when has Ross Brawn had anything to do with media business? He cares about the sport first and formost
in fairness the day he took a job with a massive media conglomerate made him a member of the media business.

i really admire the guy but he works for the enemy now!

seriously though, i need to hear more about what his thoughts are on the sporting side and time will tell if he can be any more successful at corralling the manufactures then BE or the FIA was.

is F1 to be a showcase of new and emerging automotive trends or will this just become more of a brand advertising exercise of superbowl level quality carried out on various social media platforms?