View Single Post
Old 11 May 2017, 10:46 (Ref:3732779)   #8
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Ive got an 02 cooper S....cracking little car, puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it!...supercharger is fun as hell, handles well and is a proper sleeper car!...

...not sure I could cope with it all the time...its pretty much a kart for the road but as my track day/ weekend toy its perfect.

...drove a few before settling on this one, its not perfect cosmetically but mechanically it 'seems' fine. the clutch isn't heavy at all and the only issues ive had so far is the thermostat housing leaking so I needed a new one (only £80).

...the real beauty is that they have a timing chain rather than a belt, so shouldn't need to worry about engine issues.

...oh and to get the best out of the car...how shall I say...rag the nuts out of it!...ive found while the supercharger is always working, its almost as though theres a second gear past 4500rpm all the way up to around 6900rpm.

overall cracking little car, great fun to drive and surprisingly cheep to buy!