View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2007, 07:47 (Ref:1825415)   #24
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
It's ok, I don't think it did the early rounds but was definitely out from roughly mid season onwards. I remember a grid shot in one mag from Brands Hatch and you could see it towards the back.

Off topic, but it's a shame that site doesn't take the entry lists back further than 1988. Perhaps they'll add to it if they can get the info?
There are definitely a few errors in that list, mainly slightly phonetic spellings of drivers names, and a lot of missing drivers, mostly 2nd drivers from the 1-hour race at Donington. I'm guessing it was compiled from watching the series review video.... I did have a go a while back at compiling entry lists from race results in Autosport etc back to about 1984 (think a couple got posted in threads on Tenths) - it's surprising how difficult it is to get right, particularly if you want to include the race numbers, unless you've got all of the programmes as well

I'll dig my old programmes etc out tonight- I should be able to fill in a few results for Scott's RS1600i and confirm when it raced in 88.