View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2017, 12:21 (Ref:3763159)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceci1 View Post
The Altima has given most commodores a run for its money in a good season, 16. Even this year they are beating more established Holden teams, BJR, Walkinshaw, and of course, LDM. The Altima isn't slow as such, its just getting the right set up on the new tyres, which a number of people have battled to do, even Lowndes.
Mr Ingall has driven in combat the works HRT Commodore, PRA Falcon and NisMo Nissan the last couple of years, and his view has always been the Nissan has the weakest engine across the relevant usuable power range of the 3 brand models.

In whose lifetime has Altima won any VASC series in the 5 years of the CotF history?

We have 3 Commodore VASC series wins, Falcon 1 series win, and this year still to play for.

Anything less than challenging for a championship in a parity formula is underperforming surely? Especially for a works team!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House