View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2017, 12:00 (Ref:3771245)   #14
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Supercar Article
The 29-year-old was taking part in a top-secret test of an Australian-built prototype sportscar at Phillip Island on Thursday when he left the track at Turn 1.
Stories out the back of the Bathurst paddock which is forming into full race trim, have identified Mr Walsh as testing a Joss Supercar prototype at Phillip Island.

Strange that there are no images around of the incident, however the same conversations out the back suggested that the prototype is now a very expensive pile of scrap metal, carbon fibre and plastic.

Here's hoping the pilot can run this weekend in full health, and that the Joss group learn something from the chassis work they have undertaken..

Presuming any of this actually happened...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House