View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2015, 16:38 (Ref:3508068)   #104
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Ah, but is this an Ecclestone diktat though? I must admit that I was of the impression that this "brilliant" idea came from the FIA for a reason I am yet to fathom.

I am quite happy to be corrected if I've got it wrong (yet again).
not wrong. just more about me being cynical because i usually suspect 'Machiavelli's' hand in everything F1 related. also agree about Todt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Drivers and stakeholders should move together in the interests of the sport and gain from the resultant windfall rather than hurt the sport for their own narrow self interest. That too, is what is crippling the sport.
also on this we agree.