View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2017, 09:25 (Ref:3711165)   #3
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Media View Post
Hello,

That will be a very nice experience to go to Europe! Which other tracks are you gonna visit when you are around here? And from when till when are you staying in Europe? At least you have a good weekend planned at Spa with FIA WEC & some great support races (TCR International, FR3.5 & Porsche Cups). For sure you have to walk around the track, it's a long and heavy walk, but amazing!

If you would go to Spa it is best to have a rental car, public transport isn't the best overthere.. but there is a bus stopping (no not the chicane..) at "FRANCORCHAMPS Route de Fagnou", this is the closest stop to the track. It is a small 5 minute walk from here to Eau Rouge. But i don't know where the bus is coming from or at which times it will be there..
Hello! And thanks for all the info.
I am arriving to Amsterdam on April 30th and leaving from Barcelona at May 27th.
I will probably stay the first 4 days in Amsterdam and then go to Spa for the race weekend (Thursday 4th-Friday 5th-Saturday 6th) since I do not think I will have the time to know more about Belgium with that amout of time.
Then I am planning to go to the Monaco ePrix the next weekend (Satuday 13th), and for that they told me to stay in Nice where you can take a train to go to Monaco.
Finally, I am not sure if I am attending Paris e-Prix the following weekend (Saturday 20th).
My countryman Pechito Lopez is doing WEC & FormulaE this year and I finally will get to see him and some good racing in Europe which has been my dream forever, specially in tracks like Spa and Monaco.

Regarding Spa accomodation I have been told of a few places nearby the circuit. Since I am going to be alone I am not sure how good would be to rent a car just to go to the circuit for 3 days.
The other thing I have to find out is how to go from Amsterdam to Spa, but that I will do after I secure a hotel for those days.