View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2017, 08:06 (Ref:3739624)   #42
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
How do you know what the track is like when they've just broken ground on it recently?
How do we know what a modern Tilke track will be like? How do we know what a modern Tilke track will be like in the middle east? I know you're being optimistic, and perhaps rightly not condemning something before it's built, but come on man. That's why like asking "How do you know Ferrari will paint the next F1 car red?"

As I said, I think it's unwise going to the middle east and easy money and I don't see it having a long term place on the calendar. It might be a big market, but is it really a big market for Toyota? Or Peugeot? Porsche fair enough, even Audi. But I can't see the general wealthy population driving Peugeots to the circuit.