View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2017, 03:34 (Ref:3764628)   #90
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
The Nissan mob were mightily grumpy in their explanation of tyre blow out causes. You might have thought some kind of comment woukd show up..
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
maybe they are not allowed, they were there on the request of Dunlop and my have been asked to be quiet at this stage.

It is afterall a test
I think that pecky is likely right. I now that for these kind of tests Supercar download and wipe the data so that teams gain no benefit compared to other teams and I'd imagine there are confidentiality requirements as well.

Understand that the Nissan mob were grumpy GTR but sometimes it's easier to be grumpy than to be honest with yourself - no doubt they'll be making some changes to the way they set their cars up going forward.