View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2018, 13:54 (Ref:3800718)   #3672
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Seems as this is the only place i can ask here, but things are about to start heating up with my schedule (as it does in the Spring, but especially with kids).

I tried to check the actual event schedule for Barber and it's not available. I assume it'll match last years with the track time starting Friday, but when would the gates open for campers? Anyone here ventured to Barber recently???

PM me if we don't want to take up space here...
Looks like camping opens at 3 pm Thursday afternoon. But looks like Indy weekend is more than Petit and close to 250 bucks to camp and get the paddock pass.

It might be a day trip down on Sat for me, see practice, qualy and PWC for 40 bucks, 70 with a paddock pass.