View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2017, 00:54 (Ref:3771408)   #162
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
Dear Mr fieldodreams79,
I have a terrible confession to make.
I have been catching up on the Cup season.
Not only have I enjoyed every moment of the Fox commentary, but also I am cheering for the #18.
I hope you can forgive me.

Seriously though, the racing has been great. The Bristol night race was epic, Bush swept all three series, Martinsville was epic. Daytona was a bit of a wreck fest, but well that is restrictor plate racing, Tony Gibson's reaction was priceless. The #78 of Truex has just been awesome. #18 has been close behind, he lost a wheel at Dover, and was back in 3rd by lap 200. Larson, Blaney, and Elliot have been right up front.
I was dubious about the stage racing, but they have really livened things up.
I still can't get into the idea of the Playoffs though.
The new smaller splitter and spoiler have really improved the cars.
I have watched a lot of other series this year. I like the sports cars, but the whole race is cars lapping another class, F1 has been sending me to sleep.
The only thing that I have enjoyed as much as NASCAR Cup has been the WRC and MotoGP.
Can't wait to catch up the rest of it.
You're all good, mate. Watch what you want and pull for who you want.

I only watched the last 15 laps cause Chase was leading. That quickly led to anger so soon after the Falcons loss.

Oh well. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs!