View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2012, 14:18 (Ref:3113750)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSSC View Post
Aysedasi: I think that there could have been a "duel" had Turn 4 not been under yellow the last four laps. so yes, there was no duel. And yes, I am disappointed that there was not. I was not pulling for either driver but Kimi has come close since he has been back and I was curious to see if he had anything for Lewis at the end. I think that each lost enough momentum that Lewis could not really consolidate his lead further nor could Kimi attack.
but prior to the yellow KR spent 16? laps behind LH in a car that was probably faster at that stage, on fresher tires, and with the benefit of spending most of that time in the DRS zone and never even came close to looking like making a move.

obviously i would have liked to see it come down to the wire but LH just managed him perfectly and by doing so took away whatever fight KR had left in him. imo yellow or no yellow KR would not have had an answer so credit to LH.