View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2018, 03:13 (Ref:3809252)   #42
V12muscleman
Rookie

V12muscleman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFA851 View Post
Can't deny the truth, however uncomfortable it might make some feel. That kind of feeling would make you wonder why you're bothering some day too, but now some of the bosses actually know what they're talking about, I can see that reinvigorating the driving talent as they'll get a lot more of the support from upper management they've been missing.

Ryan needs to stop trying to live his Dads' life, and sell up and go and do his DJ thing or whatever else he does, and leave the racing to the racers.
I normally lurk on forums and rarely post but your post is off the mark and condescending. The young bloke runs a $300m group of companies of which racing is a tiny part of.

I reckon it's understandable that his focus is elsewhere in his group and he prioritises the road car business. That's part of the reason he says he has brought in the new partners, a huge coup in it's own right, as well as the new pom to lead the technical side.

Adiran Burgess was brought in the run the team not RW, and if you speak to some of the boys in the workshop at WR as I have, you'll find a lot of praise for RW, not so much for there previous white haired Team Principal...