View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2000, 12:28 (Ref:23679)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I posted this in the Trackside Forum.

I highly recommend this weekend to anybody with a mild interest in good food, reasonable beer (hundreds of them) and great countryside. Oh and there's some excellent racing as well.

Practicing starts on the Friday 8th September. Racing starts on Saturday. Sunday has the 6 hours.

There's a Top Hat 1 hour race on the Saturday (I think) as well as the British Sports/Saloon Car Challenge. We usually start with a maximum grid.

Anybody going?