Thread: New F1 Logo
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2017, 22:22 (Ref:3783282)   #9
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Considering I'm precisely as old as the previous F1 logo and I've been following the sport since my memory began, it's probably not a good thing that it took me best part of 20 years to have my "oooooooooooh - there's an invisibe '1' in the middle!" moment.

Although perhaps that says more about me than the F1 logo...

Either way, considering these things usually take some getting used to, the fact I instantly recognise it as Formula-Oney must be a good thing.

In truth, they can change the logo all they like, I'll never forgive them for replacing this before the start of each Grand Prix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiBkydMW8k