Thread: LM24 This year's GTE Thread
View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2016, 20:09 (Ref:3654282)   #156
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Baldwin View Post
Reguardless if Ford wins the WEC . Plans are moving forward unless something radically changes to run the same program in 2017 as same as 2016 .

Someone I trust at Ford told me that for 2018 , It is going to be Strongly CONSIDERED to go with Privateer Teams . Though I will believe it when I SEE it !!!
Sure, but, we both know that stuff changes at the drop of a hat when it's run as a pure marketing excercise.

Problem is, this doesn't carry the same weight as it did 50 years ago, especially with the BoP malarky. I honestly would have preferred them to bring Mustangs to IMSA and the WEC as planned and stayed in play like Corvette.

Last edited by MoMedic9019; 21 Jun 2016 at 20:18.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”