View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2008, 08:19 (Ref:2325702)   #24
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Nice to meet you Tim, i thought I had problems till I see the lightweight E-Type go off heavily on the first bend after that I lost heart to be honest and the way they were all spinning off I thought if I just poodle around I am gonna win this as even the Chevrons were going off. Not to be of course but in my book I still beat the other camaro as he had outsinde assistance from the marshals after he beached it! (only joking he deserved to beat me ) Mind you I was amazed when he drove by me on the way home (not trailered!) that car handled so much better than mine although I had more power down the straight I think I need to do some serious rethinking on the suspension side and if any one knows the guy (Alan Rivers) or he posts on here I would seriously like some tips! Personally I think I just have way too much roll bar back and front and in the wet it is just riduculous as witnessed when I slammed her in to the pit wall after ever so gently applying power, that just cannot be right!

Oh BTW big thankyou to Moosehead and Richard and the lads from the Double 00 team for getting me back out, well done lads!

Last edited by Al Weyman; 2 Nov 2008 at 08:22.