View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2013, 09:13 (Ref:3273729)   #64
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One problem I can see with only allowing Tapatalk use to subscribers is the sheer amount of potential posters this site could be turning away. You can say people should pay the small fee for the subscription, but this is the real world and people are often put off regardless of the amount because it involves paying for something lol. I know people who won't even buy apps that are 69p because they feel they can get something else for free. Its silly but that is life.

10 tenths isn't the most active forum I am involved with and I must say my input here is limited because most of my contributions are done through Tapatalk 2 and this one doesn't appear in the list. I haven't paid the subscription myself because I don't really know what I would be getting for my money other than a pass to use an app I already own? All my news can be gathered from elsewhere and I have contacts within F1 for gossip etc etc. I would imagine a large proportion of posters use forums on the go on mobile devices too. I enjoy the odd visit here and am happy to do this through my computer when I get time.

Not a rant as I am well aware posting here is a privilege and not a right. Just a thought on how I think this place could be opened up to the wider audience but appreciate it needs to earn money from somewhere too. Not every forum can run on Google advert funding alone.