View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2017, 14:12 (Ref:3705231)   #241
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
Thinking further about GP2 and 3, do we feel that having those races on the F1 bill adds anything to the gate at these meetings?

I suspect not and so as Liberty now own the rights to those events they could separate them from the package and ask for bids from circuit owners to run those events. I would go to Donnington or Brands to see GP2 and I suspect many circuits in Europe would be interested in such a deal. More income for both Liberty and the circuits.

Pie in the sky again I suppose

But this is precisely what we are saying. Get these off the bill, give them their own series. Then permit the circuit owners to put what they like on the balance of the GP bill.