View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2016, 06:08 (Ref:3618566)   #24
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brendon Engineering returns for assault on 2016 V8 Supercars Fantasy Championship!
Brendon Engineering has unveiled an championship winning line-up for it's assault on the 2016 V8 Supercar Fantasy Championship with 6 time Champion Jame Whincup and Bathurst winner Will Davison putting pen to paper with the team. Once again the chariot of choice will be Holden VFII Commodores.

In a massive get for the team they have snuck under Triple 8 supremeo Roland Dane's guard to snare 6 time Champion Jamie Whincup. "Jamie's records speak for themselves, he is one of the greats of all time and I can't believe I landed his signature, however I don't think I've written so many zero's on a cheque before". laughed team Owner Brendon.

Bathurst Winner Will Davison joins the team looking for a return to the winner's circle after a few lean years. "Will can obviously drive given he right equipment, he has won races and Bathursts and driven for 2 factory teams. "He even won in the Merc." joked Brendon.

Brendon Engineering and it's new recruits hit the track this weekend for the Clipsal 500.

Brendon Engineering 2016 Driver Line-up:
#88 - Jamie Whincup - Holden VFII Commodore ($1,100,000)
#19 - Will Davison - Holden VFII Commodore ($800,000)
(Total - $1,900,000)