View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2014, 14:30 (Ref:3375373)   #7
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 9000 View Post
Sure. Only reason I'd even consider the pit box is if we showed up and the weather was absolutely horrid. Braking zones and corners are what makes racing interesting, after all. I wouldn't be about to drive 18 hours out of my way to just watch the cars in a straight line

I'll take you up on that beer and bring a few of my own, man. Looking forward to hanging out with other racing fans, especially former ALMS ones!
Awesome! If you're unsure about camping, just do it! We have so, so, so much (some might say too much) fun! You're welcome to make your camp next to ours. We'll be getting there Wednesday evening. When do you plan to arrive?

The good thing about our camping spot is that we are in Green Park and a one minute walk to the hairpin. Yet we are far away enough from the bands and craziness by the flag pole that it gets relatively quiet once it's time to go to bed.