Thread: WEC 6 Hours of COTA
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2017, 20:34 (Ref:3768402)   #197
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcor View Post
Do you realize that this "I hope Fuji is a better race" gets old
First was Nurburgring.1-2 for Porsche

Toyota at Nurburgring : Nurburgring is damage limitation,track is more suited for Porsche hybrid system,in Mexico we will be better with that long straight - They were lapped at 3 hour mark,even worst than Nurbugring!

Toyota at Mexico : Awful race,but we will come back at COTA stronger.Yes they were stronger, but not enough...3 consecutive 1-2 victories.I think Porsche have advantage over them,and yes i am Porsche fan but i want more close fights.So right now Toyota have to figure something out because how it looks their season may end with next race!
Don't read my comments, that's the only thing I can suggest to you if it "gets old". The season is already over in terms of the championship. If you are only watching because of the slim chance Toyota gets the driver's title then you're wasting your time. I watch to see a good race. COTA was a good race. Especially compared to Mexico. What can Toyota 'figure out'? The Porsche has more downforce, they've acknowledged that. So tracks with lots of turns or ones that require lots of downforce (like Nurburgring and Mexico) they're going to be stronger. It's good Toyota were closer at COTA. Even last year when they didn't have as good of a car, they were close here, and won at Fuji. So please forgive my optimism