View Single Post
Old 27 May 2013, 04:12 (Ref:3253801)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How has the XBox struggled due to lack of games the last three years? It really hasn't. It has a fraction less exclusives than Sony, plus all the rest. It is Nintendo who have struggled in that regard.

Paying for Live isn't exactly a problem either. I think mine works out at about a pound a month and it is worth it for me. It also means slightly less utter spazzes in the online lobbies, although doesn't quite eliminate them. Perhaps they should charge more.

The used games thing I totally agree on though, that has been rumoured for a while though. Sony were also considering it but could easily just not bother and steal a march on MS. It is a shame greedy game shops haven't worked out something with the developers to avert this. Basing your entire business on used games and then not sharing profit with the developers is stupid, because people like me just pick up the used games on the cheap rather than buy on release day.