View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2017, 12:34 (Ref:3746410)   #2
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some really good points made there, but I often think sportscar fans are at their worse when they make constant comparisons to F1.

It's obvious we prefer it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Personally, I like how much Le Mans and F1 contrast. Le Mans is completely its own universe. I love the paradox of it being one of the most famous sporting events in the world while also somehow being a secret that no one really knows about, and hearing about people being blown away after their first visit.