View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2012, 08:37 (Ref:3065273)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[iV8SC12R07,08&09] Trading Post Perth Challenge, 4-6 May

Time to travel to the other side of the country (some would say to another country..) for the teams... and drivers.. and crews... and cars...

What will we see when we get them all tucked up in the new Barbagallo Raceway complex?

Will Mr Bright channel 2011 and manage to get some pep back in the #8 BOC car and maybe snag a win or two...

.. or are we going to see a 5 car FPR v's 888 challenge with the rest as minor players....

I suspect the WAussies will do ok at what is loosely called a 'home' round for them... Mr Tander, Mr Reindler (returning to the scene of the fireball...), Mr Fiore...

A winner to pick.... how about #14.. Mr Coulthard...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House