View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2017, 09:42 (Ref:3765364)   #826
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
it is a pretty big pay check and frankly Alonso doesnt have many places to go.

i wouldnt go so far as saying he is toxic but his options are limited.

personally i would like to see him go to Williams as that could be a truly inspired choice all be it a choice with a much smaller pay check.
Alonso states that McLaren's engine choice is not the main factor in deciding his future.
He gives LMP1 regulations, Indy aero and Andretti's plans as factors which suggests a multi-discipline future possibly?

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/881974/1/alonso-mclaren-f1-engine-call-not-biggest-factor-in-deciding-future