View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2012, 04:24 (Ref:3066399)   #20
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcey View Post
This is pretty damn serious.
1x question---"who is paying".
this whole debacle is going to cost serious dollars as you would expect.
I am glad i am not a car owner at this point and certainly feel for the teams where drivers have bought i a carefully derived budget-do they get given the big bill and get told to pay up ??????.
I would venture that the issue was way more serious than let out through the media-i bet the wet yesterday and this morning was a blessing and i bet rain dances are to the fore for the balance of the weekend..
I think it is quite odd that this engine issue seems to be isolated now to one particular team, There were revisions to the cooling induction before the last round weren't there? And work on a baffle solution for the sumps from Cragsted?

Perhaps MPC got their sums wrong and didnt find the magic trick to keeping the engines alive like other teams?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods