View Single Post
Old 14 May 2012, 22:29 (Ref:3074612)   #30
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Well, at the time those deals where inked 'Lotus' was Proton, the Malaysian equivalent of Renault, the Malaysians being eager to raise the profile of that company so money was easy, Judd has been popping out little engines for a long time now, a gamble sure but the players didn't seem bad.

With me the alarm bells rang when I spotted the person of Danny Bahar and his destructive behaviour during the Group-Team Lotus fiasco. A state-appointee with a blank cheque on tax-payers money planning a global campaign which quickly turned into a stickering campaign and now has run out of money for even that. The man was a disaster and now that the Malaysians have bailed out, Lotus is flat on its face.