View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2013, 22:48 (Ref:3228826)   #1273
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There's no doubting the talent of Mr Webber. If Porsche were to get him, he would be an asset. He's no mug and would surely grasp the concept of endurance racing, having dabbled in it in the past. Now, there's only one problem...... that F1 attitude, but I'm sure they'd beat it out of him in no time. After all, they are Porsche!
It would be great to have another Aussie in LMP1, although by all reports on the credibility of the German rag that started this latest rumor, it looks only remotely possible.
I'm thinking that the 2014 LMP1 Porsche driver roster would be already in place, and am leaning more to some of the existing factory guys being in the cars. Lieb is the golden haired boy over there isn't he? I know his LMP race experience would be practically nonexistent, but surely he would be doing a lot of the testing for them.