View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2015, 11:07 (Ref:3595881)   #41
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kyalami 9 Hours
Portrero de los Funes 6 Hours
Laon 6 Hours
Le Mans 24 Hours
Donington Park 6 Hours
Nurburgring 6 Hours
Road America 500 Miles
Road Atlanta 500 Miles
Zhuhai 6 Hours
Fuji 12 Hours

South Africa takes Bahrain, Argentina Mexico, and (second) France Belgium. Second USA finally added.

Zhuhai is "alright" but I still like it much better than rest of the blandness in China. And I don't like Fuji as a track at all, but I would be fine with it if were made something more special like above. Otherwise, SUGO or Okayama or Autopolis.

In preferable scenario European rounds would be integrated with ELMS, and Asian with ASLMS. I would also prefer 1000km over 6 hours, but I'm willing to compromise on that.

I could consider switching this Laon thing for Imola too, if the profile is more lackluster than expected. Also admittely Italian market is important

Anyway it's still not my dream calendar still, as that would not only include Sebring12 & PLM but also Adelaide, and some other removal-changes. But those are too unrealistic even for this

Last edited by Deleted; 6 Dec 2015 at 11:25.