View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2017, 14:47 (Ref:3755096)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
absolutely! Great intro BR

some great memories here, but JB's 2006 win was particularity memorable for me. several years into his F1 career and despite a few close wins over those years i didnt think he had a win in him and thinking back i would say i had written him off completely by that point. But he won from 14th and his career sort of took a very different and special path after that win. one of the best in variable/changing conditions.

also last time a Honda engine won a race? hopefully some of that magic can rub off on Alonso.

Ferrari's race poster.

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/...397947904?s=09