View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2018, 02:32 (Ref:3803294)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjvincent View Post
Sounds like Road Atlanta is going to close then. Better enjoy it now. I never realized it was so bad at that track. I thought Lime Rock was bad but they are lenient as compared to Road Atlanta.

Petit needs to move to Barber ASAP. The developer there knows how to deal with the local government. I know because he rented a car from me one year and we had a nice talk about their battle with the watershed and just about every environmental group you can imagine. With that, they have expanded the whole area and turned it into a tax revenue machine for the county. If any of you went to Barber when they opened and then today, you'll see what they have done is quite impressive.
Barber is much more impressive than this poor, wasted attempt to troll.