View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2001, 15:29 (Ref:118841)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I dont really know what to say to that post ...im glad that he will be able to keep both his leags and feet and pray that he can get up and walk around quickly...KC I work in the same type of enviroment and it can be scary at times..like when a piece of metal decided to jump out and stab me in the arm...didnt really hurt much but it was only half a centimetre off a main artery in my arm and it went in at least an inch ..thats what scared me the most .

but back to Davey ..I am surprised that he never blacked out in the crash especially since the pain was so bad..it was a very scary crash and I was sure he was going to be even more badly hurt than whathe is ...but thanks for posting the interview as I enjoyed reading it and it was good to hear he is doing Ok..and thanks for the links i will be dropping him a line and giving him my best wishes right after finishing this post.