View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2020, 11:46 (Ref:3995518)   #7
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
What is this about? Can someone provide a link to a news item?

Richard
I'm guessing - but I think it is linking the fact that Ferrari are not happy about the Quali modes for engine mapping being used by Mercedes, and the FIA now deciding they are not permitted in future races?

Leclerc has said that the new ruling works in Ferrari's favour:
“How much it will be beneficial it’s still to see. But for us I can say that we don’t have anything different from quali to the race so for us I don’t think it will change anything.”

So if what Leclerc says is true - every other engine now has to conform to Ferrari's current practice.