View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2017, 11:42 (Ref:3727956)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Unless Boris Said is around, Sunday is looking like a complete wash out, which stinks, but I'll have Saturday. Will be a push to try and get around the paddocks and see some motoring.

Save my spot. I'm coming in hot Friday night, probably late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It was definitely a play it by ear and see how the forecast goes, who knows another road could fail too
Ha! Atlanta is a complete dumpster fire ATM. Summer break can't come soon enough for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
60% now. A front is coming through. We just gotta bail before it hits. It'll be fine.
Wrong! 75.

I'll be fine with whatever. Older son is camping with scouts in SC the same night. That's what I'll be concerned with. Well, more concerned that my wife will be a mess overnight. Good thing I won't be around.