View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2014, 05:58 (Ref:3458493)   #3
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This one is a little older, 1985. From what I've learnt the 190E is pretty solid but it's probably rust to chassis and suspension mountings that has seen most of them scrapped. In most cases 190E's were probably just workhorses left to the elements from the beginning. Shouldn't be so for Cossies tho', I think that's more that once they get to 20+ years old the underneath seems to go pretty quickly unless you stay on top of it.

All things considered, this one seems to have got off pretty lightly ... although I won't know that for sure til they start digging.