View Single Post
Old 28 Jun 2017, 19:12 (Ref:3747653)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
On a similar note to comments about "watching through the camera lens", it is often too easy (especially if there is 'weather') to just sit in the grandstand and watch the race on the big tv screen above the pits, rather than walking around the track and seeing the action up close.
Even easier this year, as walking around was so darned hot! The shade of the grandstand was very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

But the beauty of Le Mans is that everyone can do their own thing. The groups of guys you see sat in the campsites during the race I just don't understand. But I know they'll come away having just as good of a time as me.
Exactly so......