View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2009, 08:16 (Ref:2390768)   #17
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, what I'll do, is continue to pull together the posts, that at least highlight the individual cars. Afterall, it is surely the first aim, to identify as many of thgem as possible. I'll do the earlier cars first because I understand those a little better, and from my point of view the earliest example that I remember is 'Doc' Merfield's Fraud Cortina. You can then start dissecting it, to build it the way you wish.

The later cars are going to be more difficult, but we do have a number of big threads covering them off. I suspect it is these where putting them into specific years may be ultimately beneficial. I also suspect it is the area that the frequenters of this archive have a greater interest in collating because they often involved the use of chassis from racing car manufacturers that you all have a penchant for!

I doubt that we can add a dropdown menu to a thread, but, I can but ask!