View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2017, 12:07 (Ref:3711201)   #117
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
It would seem there is open warfare at McLaren The pro Ron's and the anti's. Grim times ahead.....
Battle still happening or is it really that the dead bodies are being cleared after it is over!?

I am sure there was and may still be some turmoil going on. I suspect most are heads down working. I think the success or failure of the 2017 car will really set the tone going forward.

Richard