View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2015, 14:53 (Ref:3546529)   #51
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sadly they are doing the only thing they can do and that is treat the remainder of the season like a several month long test session.

its not compelling television and i cant blame people not wanting to watch a series where most of the marquee teams must use game time situations as development sessions. thats not what people expect and its really not what anyone should have to pay for.

im still a fan of budget caps, but something has to give on this front. perhaps instead of increasing team payouts, FOM should try something radical like subsidizing, if not outright paying for, group test sessions because surely F1 is better off when more than one team is living on the sharp end.