View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2015, 16:40 (Ref:3554958)   #3
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I saw that report yesterday and felt that it was actually pretty damning for the reasons you pointed out. My perception earlier was that they were very much blaming her for "doing the wrong thing" (not using correct procedure to stop the car). Sadly, I think that blame can be spread around a bit more. It all sounds like a lot of failure to communicate, bad assumptions and some unrealistic expectations. You can only hope that all racing teams (F1 or otherwise) use it as a learning experience vs. it just being swept under the rug and not talked about.

Richard