View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2002, 21:50 (Ref:352657)   #23
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I highlighted the word "blame" not to blame you for using an inappropriate word, as such, but to put forward the point that no one is too blame. If we have an open and fair playing field where excellence isn't stifled by rules that artificially make thing closer then sometimes one team/driver/athlete/competitor is going to dominate. And this makes the times when it is, quite naturally, close even more special.

In this case I too was trying to give it some velocity or make it dynamic or do something abstract or take a silly chance. Actually that's not true, I just wrote it. But I didn't type it to correct anyone or anything.

Last edited by Adam43; 7 Aug 2002 at 21:52.