View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2013, 18:49 (Ref:3283898)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
its an unfortunate reality but you can hardly blame the teams for signing a driver for money when the possibilities of you making money off your driver (scoring points etc) is not a realistic possibility.

its still too expensive for the lower echelon teams. Williams for example, if they didnt have pay drivers then they wouldnt be making any money at all from their race team. and their second driver (whom im not sure brings money or not) is probably singed to a long term onerous contract that SFW hopes to sell if he gets the chance.

getting back to Sauber though, do they still need to make a deal for an engine next year? surely that deal/discount will come with a driver as well.

Biscuits, welcome to the forum. love the name