View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2018, 08:28 (Ref:3853420)   #478
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like that GT Sprint, Asia and PWC are now all the equivalent of each other. That's nicely brought in line. I like that the Endurance Series still stands on its own as the king. It'd be nice to see a bit more consistency with IGTC. It doesn't feel like a series or challenge or whatever - just random events with no link between them.

The GT4 America plans look like a mess. I hope that doesn't spread things too thin.

Hopefully this means we'll get PWC streaming on the GT World YouTube Channel rather than the weird mess they do now of taking streams up and down, renaming etc.