View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2001, 05:42 (Ref:83375)   #20
Vandas
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Vandas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay well:

Car: Ford AU2. (I have no loyalties, I am going to be using Steven Ellery's engine builder)

Drivers: Mark Skaife, and would give myself a drive in the second car. Only because I couldn't stand sitting back and watching Skaifey having all the fun.

Test Track: Phillip Island!!!! Is there a better track for driver training, as well as putting the car through a real workout? I haven't come across one.

Base: Well we would base our team in Victoria, probably out of a massive shed in the Braeside area. Down near Larry (Moorabbin), and the Dandenong based teams.

Sponsors: Well seeing as my current Sponsor is Forty Winks, and my Dad is the director of Finance for the company. I would have to continue with their support. Also a large transport company, maybe someone like a Fox, or Cameron backing. Toll is already taken unfortunately.

Paint Scheme: Seeing as Forty Winks would be my major sponsor, I would have to make the cars blue, with yellow stars all over them.

Subsiduaries: I would also run a car in Formula Ford, and Formula Holden, to groom young drivers for my team, and for huge merchandising drives in the future. I may even run a sports sedan and a Nations Cup car, just to make sure my sponsors were getting enough coverage. and also to make sure I can choose from the best drivers in the country. From all categories.