View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2011, 08:30 (Ref:2984262)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog View Post
Hi Peter and Mike

Originally we planned to run from 1980 through to 2000 sticking with mainly Group A/Supertouring.

Following conversations with various people i thought it would be great to see Batmobiles and Cologne Capri's out on track as well.
A small but significant point: The Cologne Capris were 1973/74 cars. In 1975 the "X" pack type MarkII Capris appeared. Tom Pichcoil runs the ex Holman Blackburn UFO car. These are restricted group 2 cars running 3l triple webber set ups, not the earlier dry sumped Cosworth GAA 3.4l quad cam engines. So I'm afraid the regs won't permit the Cologne Capri or indeed the 3.5l Batmobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog View Post
The most important aspect is the spectacle....we want as many 'iconic' genuine ex work's touring cars on the grid as possible be that a 70's CSL or a 90's Primera.

The Class1 and 2 rule's and regs have not been decided yet...we have a meeting with the HSCC on Monday...i can tell you more after that.

As far as entry forms/details, please don't hesitate to email me.

Mike driving standards will be heavily policed which ever car your driving

Cheers

Jonny
E Mail on its way.