View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2005, 14:21 (Ref:1346902)   #22
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think its pretty clear to see why Kerr and Lloyd were chosen above Rossiter and Firman if you read between the lines of the press release. My interpretation is that they may as well have not bothered with the shoot out as the choice has been made purely on the fact that Kerr and Lloyd havn't been racing this year and deserve a go whilst Rossiter and Firman have had full time programmes in 2005.

But I have to say I at least in one driver agree. Kerr now has a massive opportunity to display his undoubted talents on the world stage and I hope he grabs it with both hands as he's clearly a very gifted talent who for whatever the reasons has never had the opportunities higher up the ladder that he deserves.

Lloyd...mmm...well at least now finally we'll have the opportunity to see just how good he is without any excuses, reasons or whatevers. Every drivers going to be in the same boat with this series come September as its brand new, budgets aren't part of this series and so Lloyd will finally be able to prove if he is as good as some people believe. I have my doubts about this kid....ive never thought him to be in the elite group of young British drivers out there but now he has a massive opportunity to prove everybody including me that he is good enough and so good luck to him!