View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2007, 21:14 (Ref:2088218)   #23
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
The point of the apology is beyond me. To revert to "broken-record-and-slightly-off-topic-I-suppose" mode for a second, there are only two people that should be doing any apologising. Prat #1 Stepney and prat #2 Coughlan.

On my planet, which I admit is quite far removed from reality at times, Stepney would be hauled over the coals for nicking data and then Ferrari told "well, sorry and all that, but you should have better document control". (I note the Stepney side of things has gone eerily silent of late, by which I mean about three months). Coughlan would be burned at the stake as well. Everyone else with a minor involvement would be slapped on the wrists a bit, but just one of those things I'm afraid.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'